Since 1985, The BREEZAIRE Products Company has manufactured quality cooling systems designed and engineered to provide the ideal conditions for storage and aging of fine wines.
Because of their history, our knowledge servicing their units and the amazing experience distributing Breezaire for over 20 years, we've come to focus on only providing our clients with the best on the market!
Key features of Breezaire Cooling Units:
• Adjustable Temperature
• Automatic Humidity Control
• Vibration Control
• Ultra-Quiet Operation
• Attractive Metal Cabinet
• Easy To Install
• Quality Without Compromise
• Equipped with Sentry III+ Digital Control System
Breezaire Sentry III+ Control System
Here are some of Breezaier's Sentry III+ Control System Advantages and Specifications:
• Large & Easy To Read Display
• Very Accurate
• Easy To Adjust & Set Temperatures
• Constant Visibility Of Cabinet / Room Temperature
• Protection During Power Outage
• blocked airflow protection: the unit shuts down & protects the wine in case of high temperatures caused by fan failure or condenser blockage.
• units are shipped from our warehouse fully charged and readv for use when mounted in a wall and connected to a 115 AC volt source.
• sentry III's intelligent programming automatically monitors your temperature and fan speed to make ensure you do not encounter any issues.
• wine cellar cooling, humidity and temperature control using enclosure (cellar) air sensors or optional bottle probe.
breezaire wine bottle probe
Breezaire wine coolers and cooling units give you an option to add a Bottle Probe, which is responsible for the wine cellar temperature control according to the liquid in the bottles. When the bottle probe is plugged into the unit, it will take place of the internal air sensor.
Breezaire Wine Cellar Cooling Units
Breezaire is known for manufacturing the best in self-contained (also known as through-the-wall) wine cellar cooling units. These type of wine cellar coolers are recognized for being the most cost-effective and easiest to install.
Let us introduce you to all of Breezaire's through-the-wall series / models.
The Breezaire WKCE Cabinet Series Wine Cooler Units are compact with with cold air discharge at the bottom. This makes these wine cooling systems ideal for installation in wine cellar cabinets, wine closets, or small enclosed spaces. Because of this configuration, these units are not rated for a specific number of cubic feet. They are specifically made and designed for wine cabinets and other tight spaces where other units are overkill.
Unlike 99.9% of online sellers and suppliers you will find, we actually stock our own inventory to ensure accuracy and priority order processing. We normally ship units same day, if not within 24 business hours. You won't find another dealer with our knowledge and inventory levels!