The WKCE Series cooling units are a compact design with cold air discharge on the bottom, which makes them ideal for installation in cabinets.
Because of their configuration the WKCE series cooling units are not rated for specified number of cubic feet. They are intended for cabinets and other constricted enclosures. Ask your Breezaire Dealer for details.
• Adjustable Temperature - Breezaire wine cooler unit includes an adjustable thermostat. The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is between 50°F and 60°F.
• Automatic Humidity Control - Humidity must be present in the wine cellar to prevent cork and label deterioration. The gentle cooling action of the system maintains the relative humidity in the 50% to 75% range. (Additional moisture may be required in extremely dry climates.)
• Vibration Control - Breezaire cooling systems are engineered to control vibration by dampening mounts throughout the cooling system.
• Ultra-Quiet Operation - Breezaire cooling units perform their task quietly and unobtrusively to preserve the atmosphere of isolation from the outside world that makes a visit to a wine cellar a unique experience.
• Attractive Metal Cabinet - An attractive metal cabinet that blends in with the décor of your cellar area and can be flush mounted to any wall.
• Ease of Installation - No plumbing, complicated wiring, or special procedures including the on-site installation of refrigerant are required.
• Uncompromising Quality - Breezaire wine coolers are designed to deliver superior performance.
• Comprehensive Warranty Coverage - Owners enjoy the security of warranty coverage that reflects Breezaire's high standards.
Important Note: WKC or WKCE models are in many different manufactures cabinets many cabinet units are modified in different forms please contact Breezaire direct for replacement information.